Our clients get big results – quickly.
The Steve Hilton Show – Social, Podcasting & Digital PR
THe Steve Hilton Show is a Steve Hilton brand and podcast that centers on political issues facing California. Before working with FLO Communications, the podcast’s social handles had little to no following and worked with a prior agency that used outdated strategies like “follow-for-follow” to gain traction. With FLO the podcast was now coupled with an aggressive content strategy that hijacked the news cycle, influencer engagement, and targeted paid advertising – building one of the most powerful audiences in California politics.
- Twitter: 1,400% increase in Twitter followers.
- Facebook: 25,900% increase in Facebook followers.
- Instagram: 2,100 increase in Instagram followers.
For targeted newsworthy clips, we worked with digital reporters to tactfully place YouTube clips in popular high-traffic media outlets. This allowed for a rush of high-quality traffic to the clip and the full podcast episode.
- Scott Atlas: I was ‘shocked’ Trump never fired Fauci, Birx – Fox News Online
- Trump COVID advisor Scott Atlas believes Fauci wasn’t fired for his ‘destructive’ policies because president’s advisors warned him ‘not to rock the boat in an election year’ – The Daily Mail
- Caitlyn Jenner told Kardashian, Jenner kids to ‘stay out’ out of gubernatorial campaign – Page Six
- Why Caitlyn Jenner Wants Her Kids To Stay Out Of Her Political Campaign – The List
- Larry Elder says it’s ‘very likely’ he’s going to run for President in 2024 against Trump, The Daily Mail
THe Steve Hilton Show is now one of the most sought-after podcasts in California and hosts a variety of political newsmakers and journalists. Let us help you and your team create a successful podcast strategy for your organization or brand!
Aggressive podcast marketing.
Serial Killer: A True Crime Podcast
“Serial Killer” is a true crime podcast that hit #11 in all podcasts on Apple Podcast. This was a direct result of our aggressive marketing and production efforts. The client supplied us with the audio files and FLO Communications helped build out the branding, produce the trailer, and create the marketing strategy.
The result was that “Serial Killer” became one of the most popular podcasts in the world and garnered nearly 1 million downloads – a great feat for a limited series with only six episode. This aggressive podcast strategy is a FLO speciality that works specifically with true crime podcasts and limited series.